Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Ending...Yet a New Beginning Chapter 4.

Heys, can you hear my voice?
Is it reaching the depths of your heart?
I found a single shooting star under the sky we both look up at,
Just so i could cling to your smile for eternity.
I lost that starlight in the radiance of the sky which had cleared.
I remember it fondly, though I cannot accurately express that feeling.
"Thank you". from the bottom of my heart. I send you this song.
I will never forget these feelings that I've just realized.

This is the Ending.. And Yet a New Beginning.
Thanks you for all the memories you given to me. I will alway remember it. But guess its just time to let go. I been holding on to it too long. Its a tiring stuff. The last answer from you will make me feel much relieve. And my life gonna go on.

Anyway no new theory. But i somehow stumbled by this stuff. So share it with you all.


Chapter 4. "Rebound Relationship" (This doesnt include in my Pandaren Theory)

A "rebound relationship" is one in which a person becomes overly quick to commit to a new partner after having experienced an upsetting breakup or divorce. People who have breakups and then immediatley involved themselves with someone else seem to feel the need to prove to themselves they are worthy of love and affection. They may miss the comfort and affection of a regular relationship. But whatever the reason is, it is a selfish reason, one that is based on serving the self esteem and satisfying feeling of personal worth. "Someone loves me and needs me." It can also be to affirm "I wasn't at fault in the breakup, this relationship will prove that." Most of these rebound relationships are not permanent, and they can be even more destructive than the earlier breakup. –From wiki.answers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home