Sunday, August 12, 2007

Its Been sometime. Quite some time (Chapter 1 - Emo-thinking win over logical Thinking. )

Hello to my blog again. Maybe i am bored. Thats why all of a sudden type this entry. Whos know. Maybe there are people somewhere really reading my blog. hahas. but i guess shouldnt be ba. As i not updating my blog.

Life. Hectic, Chaos. Nahz juz bullshitting =D . Our life no matter how are already consider good. Better then some other country. So lets stop complaining =D

Exam coming. Dying soon. Hahas Dynamic Math Blah blah. Lets juz walk toward it. guess something good may happen.

Was looking at my template. LoLS i kinda of understand it. Last time saw it was juz a copy and paste product. now...i can understand the if else case. the switch case. the for loop lols and also....ARRAY!! hahas

Yesterday was my most happy...erm....no.. i meant one of my happiest day in my life(hope to expect more of other happy happening) all who know me shld noe. so lets not talk about it. its important to me. but not u all. so whus care?

Pandaorem Therom
Chapter 1
Emo-thinking win over logical Thinking.
People will usually find no worth in doing stuff. But, They just do it. dont understand? for example voting in singapore was rather famous. Project superstar, Singapore idol. blah blah. Adult of other who dont appreciate it will think "Heys, are nowaday kid dummy. voting so much waste money. At the end of the day. What do they gain". Another example Arcade. To some it may be a waste of money. To some its not. But let me ask a qns to you now. At the end of the day whos happy? the one whu vote and the one whu play arcade. hahas. I meant. doing stuff you enjoy is wat important rite? even if other thinks it not worth it. To you its worth it. Juz do it =D Impossible is nothing. Nothing is impoosible. Rite? hahas. Some time you tend to think stuff shld happen this way. But when it realli happen. it may not be the way u predicted.
At the end of this post....do you agree with me? if not...pls give me comment =D i would love to have some.
end of chapter 1 =)(= Come back for more =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home