Saturday, November 25, 2006

I went to Miss XueRen BBQ..it was..fun yet short

Yep, just as what the title mention. I went to miss Xueren BBQ.

Morning woke up go school same usual procedure. Only thing is that i need to go home early to take care of my mom. She kinda of fell sick just the day before miss Xueren Bbq. So i decided of not going le coz need to take care of my mom.

Afternoon. Brought home food for my mom, check whether she is feeling better. On my comp n work as a Singaporean maid =p (kidding). Soon time passes fast.

Night. Brother brought some food home. Thinking tat miss xueren shld be enjoying her bbq =D. Watch some tv. suddenly seeheng call me and asked me whether still wan to go to the bbq mahz. Of course i wanna go, wif the accompany of friend is even best.

Reach east coast abt 11? and the group, marcus khimleng yongliang n seeheng was starting to complain abt far. coz..its rather quite far ba.

So, met her, with her 2 frenz limfung n serene, also follow by seeing her parent n her brother. Enjoy every moment of my time there. although i am abit shy lahz..n dont dare to talk much..but i am juz happy tat i was there. hehex.

Soon it was kinda of late. so me n my frenz help carrying the stuff to the car. tis time..wonder y..the walk was so fast..i hope it will be slower. Time sure fly fast. Termtest soon. 2nd year soon. stress endless coming. Ashley n all the frenz Jia you wor=p hehex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home