Sunday, August 26, 2007

Exam Period...Chapter 3 - Tears

Exam period is here again. For The tp student, secondary school student etc. For some other poly exam may have been over for them. So yep.. Anyway rather stress now. come here destress abit. Wonder why abit no mood study. Moody moody me. But forcing the stuff inside my head. Hahas. Recently listening to gareth gates album. Old Song. the new album angel on my shoulder is good. If anyone got please send me =D . Kinda like with you all the time and tell me one more time. Both lyrics kinda of suit how i felt now.
tell me one more time
why your heart cannot be mine
look into my eyes and say
that love has gone
and I'll be man enough to walk way
yep so thats the lyrics. erm...onli maybe he have no love at first so the love shldnt be there in the first place. hahas.
The time will come soon. sooner or later. But its a must for me now. 4 month...hahas

Chapter 3 - Tears
Let not talk about tears. Rather emotion. Expression. This are the way how human express themselve. Crying, Smiling, Laughing, Frowning.
A baby communicate with their parent through all this too. Crying to show discomfort. Smiling to show comfortness.
Well thats how human communicate themselve. Crying is a way to show a person feeling. Hoping that someone would come comfort them. For example. A kid crying in the public if they dont get the stuff they wan. Or Someone that feels unfair wanted someone to share the pain with. But as we grow up. Everyone started wearing a mask around. Laughing sometime not for the sake of laughing but just for the occasion. Saying sorry not for the sake of feeling sorry but for the need of it. Crying sometime just hoping to get sympathy.(apologise for my bad spelling.) But when people are around someone they trust. True emotion come real. Crying smiling. Sharing all those feeling around. Well although i dont know that she cried infront of me before till she told me. Maybe cause she know that she can show her weak side to me or what. I dont know. But i am really happy to be trusted by her.
So people out there. Next time seeing people you care about was crying. Dont hesitate to embrace them or comforting them with your sweet smile.
The art of appreciation is the key. Learn to love and recieve love. But not love in hoping to get love in return.(although it feel abit sucky though. hahas)
Anyway be happy. Express urself well. Isnt it tired to wear a mask everyday?
Lastly let me share Gareth Gates - With you all the time part of the lyrics
I'm walking round the room
I'm laughing when you smile
and when you cry I cry too
I made you a promise
that I shall forever be
you're on your own but not alone
when you're down and you're rife
and the world tells you no-one cares
you can rest assured im always there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home