Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thanks Miss Xueren Lucky Handmade gift. Chapter 2 - Definition of loves

Beware... Pandaorem Theorem Chapter 2... Whauhahahahaha

Before that let me summarise what i have been doing this past 2 day. First School LoLS. Enjoy schooling so much. At least its not lonely there. Dynamic Test turn out good. 19/20. Must be miss xueren handmade gift brought me good luck. Today juz finish my Machine technology lab test. First to finish. Settled it in 15 min. Everyone was shock that how the **** did that guy finish so fast. Demo to lecturer. Recieve a nod of his. I am fine to go. So stay outside wait for friend to finish. I got this very very funny Panda habit. Hate to stay in exam area. Can leave jiu leave le. hate tat place. Maybe its my pandaren instinct =p hahas

Chapter 2 - Definition Of Loves.

Love is one of the most puzzled stuff to us, I guess. Some treat it like a game. Some treat it as a search to find their lifetime partner. Some go with feeling. Some go with excitement. Some even go with motive.

For me. I go for feeling. And somehow i got to admit sometime. Love itself is selfish in times. Biasness.(hope it spell lidat) Some time i was wondering. Perhap i am a little. After watching trouble couple. A korean drama. Thought came to my mind. At the time where she was with him. I alway tell her yao xin fu wor. I started to ponder...why. I found out the answer. At that period of time...i do hope that guy will give her xin fu. Can make her smile. Thats enough. But soon when things turn bad. I suddenly felt funny. How to say ne. Erm....i started to like say bad stuff about him sometime. The opposite of love is alway hate. Maybe doing all this may make her feel better? maybe not? who know's?

To other love may link together with sex. Love may link together with happiness. But i guess my love link together with a smile. I have met alot of friend whom treat love like a game. Some even have started this saying. You will meet the wrong ones first before you meet the right one. So...whos the right one? hahas.

Afterall love is just a game. erm....dont understand? Is either one side win or both win. As simple as that. Sometime you will see a GameOver. Sometime you will see Continue?. Sometime you may see the ending. A happy one usually.

So what is love? What is the different between love and infactuation. Is Love need in life? Can Logical thinking win Emo-Thinking one day? We all dont know. Love is not something can be Measured. Calculated. All you can do is to feel it.

So what the conclusion? Love Is something you give. Not about recieving. Although in time you will hope to recieve something. But even if you did not recieve anything. You give with no regret. There is also no definition of love. Its not Science. Its Feeling. hahas. Play around with it...maybe you will get an answer someday. But not a definition or an explanation that is. Hahas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home